Friday, October 5, 2007

Off to the Amish Country

I haven't updated for almost a month so I figure I should start again.
I am about to leave to go to Lancaster for the next 2 days. We (my church and I) are off to see "In the Beginning" a musical about Adam and Eve. I'm pretty excited. It's just really early right now. Anyways, I have a question and if anyone reads this thing maybe you can answer this question. I have a lady in my church dying from Pancreatic Cancer and her days are now numbered. About a month ago we were told she had a month to live. She's getting worse everyday. She is having pain and sleeping more and more. I'm just really sad right now. It's really affecting me. I want to know if anyone would know why God takes a servant of Him and gives her a horrible last few days. I'm just really confused. So, any information would be great at the moment. Thank you.

No comments: