Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Once Upon A Promise....

There's a definite promise. I feel it in my soul. The Lord is bringing the cast together. It's looking so wonderful now. Sure there are some that just don't want to do it anymore and people that aren't sure of their steps, but I'm sure the Lord will bring it all together at the end. We were blessed by God to add another member to our cast. She is so adorable and sweet and she is willing to do everything. The feelings of being uncomfortable of telling them their blocking is really going away quickly. We figure that the show is actually going to be put back (which means forward.... I think) in the early weeks on November. The 10th at 2pm and 7:30pm and on the 11th at 10:30am for church. Having John (who has worked with us before in shows) and my father being the two male leads really helps me a lot. They give me wonderful suggestions that really put me on the right direction when I'm going down hill. I've started the last two rehearsals reading some Psalms to put a little devotion on each, because most of these kids aren't Christians and they live in a horrible neighborhood. So, I read yesterday Psalm 1. Today, I read Psalm 16. I thought todays selection was much better to go with what has happened in all our lives. One of our cast member's mother is dying and she has about a month to live, and this lady is a huge part of our church. It hurts all of us. Ya, so if everyone will keep praying, I'm sure this will turn out just fine and we will be able to get these kids into Church after the show is over.
=)

No comments: