Friday, September 7, 2007

Well.... that went...

pretty well. It was an hour voice lesson and the first 30 minutes she warmed me up and insulted my voice and how I was a young singer and she usually doesn't teach people so young. Which I think I understand. All and all. She was a nice person. The next 30 minutes consisted of her looking at my audition songs saying, how can you sing this, it's a grown woman's song. You're a little girl. But then I kept on singing and by the end she said "Alyssa, you have a beautiful voice, still undeveloped, but beautiful." So, I take the compliment and tell her that I was very glad I got to meet her and I met her next voice student, a kid from Point Park. I'm so scared of the auditions but she said because Aries (we are both Aries) are quick learners, and that I'll learn these well. I just hope she is correct. Well, thank you to all that took my nerves today and tried to calm them.
=)

2 comments:

NattaScatta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NattaScatta said...

okay i just tried to post a comment and it did something crazy so i deleted it... here's what i had put:

interesting... you need to call me about this! ;-)