Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's been crazy long

I'm sorry that it's been so long since I last wrote.

I guess I should update.....

School:
So, I'm officially a senior! Haha. I was so excited for this day and now that it's finally here I want it to last. I can't think about leaving RTCS. It makes me incredibly sad...... so I won't think about it. So...... I did my senior project proposal speech and it actually went better than I thought it was going to be. I ended up getting an overall 95%. I'm soooooo happy!! We have no clue what we are doing for our musical this year yet, so I can't inform you about that. My extra corr. activities include....... President of Community Service, Secretary of Student Council, Musical, Vice President of Choir.

College:
I'm still planning on early applying to Grove City College. I'll find out if I got in December 15th. I got my ACT scores back and I got a 23..... which isn't that bad. Grove City wanted a 25 but I think it's pretty good. :) I tried my best and that's all I can do.

Work:
I have a job at my church. I work at a program called "After School" which is a tutoring service for kids with dysfunctional families. So far I've tutored mainly one kid, but I've been off and on tutoring about 5 others. I'm very happy. I'm tutoring Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays from 4:00pm-5:30pm.

Singing:
I'm having a really good time singing. Maria and I have been working and when I'm singing with her I seem to have a diaphragm..... I'm just trying to get enough self-esteem to do it whenever I'm doing my singing at different programs. I have a "gig" on Sunday October 12th..... it's for a party, and I'm really really psyched!! :)

Well...... I'm gonna call Anne and see if she wants to go to Olive Garden. <3

Ttyl!

No comments: