Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's hard to say goodbye my love.....

I stink at writing on this thing.

School: My officially senior feeling kinda went away since I have no clue what I'm doing after school. All I know is that I want to go in Elementary Education.

College: I didn't get into early decision for Grove City College. Although, I did get accepted into West Virginia Wesleyan College. WVWC offered my a $15,000 scholarship and will give me my masters in 5 years (instead of 6).

Life: My ex and I (obviously) broke up. Ha. Ya- it wasn't mutual, but I'll survive. I'm learning to trust God and to wait for God to move me in the right direction. I've been sick since Monday (today is Wednesday). I slept for 14 hours yesterday..... my fever was up to 102.6 for about 6 hours. I never actually threw up, thank goodness. But I'm missing school which makes me sick. I didn't want to miss school this year, but apparently this is crazy contagious..... I already got two others sick.

Blah. Off to take a shower.

No comments: