Sunday, August 3, 2008

Trusting in God

So, I just had a very..... interesting day. My sister and I sat in bed watching movies.... all day. Well, then it got more interesting. We went to a mexican restuarant..... I have an ulcer.... pain. Ok..... it gets better. A friend called me. Someone who I've pretty much have betrayed because I felt betrayed. I should'nt have been so upset without talking to her first. So, we talked and cried and to end the story we want to start a Bible study with each other every day when school begins and all so we can help each other be on track even though we are so far away from each other. I was stupid and we have forgiven each other and we are going to be better. Then!! Then it gets better!! Mrs. Struble is making a .25 or .5 credit music class!! EEK! It will be for juniors and seniors and we will look at more music for the concerts and work on some theory. =) I can't wait!! I feel so much better. I just need to get through these horribly hard books for summer reading. But ya, I know God is working in my life. Thank you for all the prayers. =)

No comments: